mWell: Moms’ Go-to Health App Offers Big Savings on Telemedicine!
Moms’ go-to health app offers big savings on telemedicine!
Get 3 doctor video consultations for only P249
Makati, Philippines, 8th November 2021 – Just three months after its launch, Metro Pacific Investments Corporation (PSE: MPI)’s mWell PH, has become the go-to app of moms for their health and wellness needs. The app delivers dependable telemedicine services and expert advice straight to the palm of your hands.
This holiday season, we’re giving you more reasons to love this app! Introducing mWell PH’s latest treat – Gift of mWellness. Don’t miss out on the mWellness Subscription Package with 3 doctor video consultations for only P249 – that’s P1500 in savings. Avail now until December 31 with no booking fee. Want to upgrade to 10 doctor video consultations? Choose the P549 package and save us much as P5400 (until November 15 only) – valid for 3 months.
Discover for yourself the top reasons why moms love the mWell PH app:
- Discovering the mWell PH app was such a relief! It’s an all-in-one app where you can find everything from doctor consultations, healthy recipes, fitness programs and more! It’s an app that moms can depend on. – Sunshine Cruz, Actress Singer
- From doctor consultations to fitness programs, mWell is complete. With the mWellnesss Package, we get 3 doctor video consultations for only P249. Super big savings! — Ara Mina, Actress, Entrepreneur
- The top feature that I like is being able to book doctor appointments anytime with the option to the option to see a doctor right away. Very convenient! — Gwen Zamora, Actress, Entrepreneur, Fitness enthusiast
- COVID isn’t the only disease out there. I’m so thankful that I discovered mWell PH app to teleconsult with doctors in just one tap–Roxanne Montealegre, Actress, Host, Designer
- Being a single working mom is extra challenging especially with the pandemic. That’s why I make sure that I am healthy — physically, mentally, and emotionally so I can take care of my baby girl so much better. I can avail of doctor consultations and wellness tips for my baby and me anytime. –Geneva Cruz, Singer
- These days, hindi natin maiiwasan ang magka-anxiety lalo na sa mga moms na busy na sa work pero kailangan pa din mag attend ng needs ng kids and family. I’m glad na there’s already an app for online consultation with trusted doctors including pediatricians for our kids. — Empress Schuck, Actress, Fashion Designer
- The pandemic has caused fear especially for us Moms who worry so much about our family’s health and safety. The mWell PH app has helped me reach doctors who can address my questions and understand what I’m going through. — Nikki Valdez, Actress, Baker
- Nowadays, health is the topmost priority for our families. We all need a dependable partner like mWell PH that can connect us to doctors and give us nutrition guides and expert fitness programs in one click. —Divine Lee Go, Entrepreneur, Blogger
- Nakaka-anxious magpunta sa hospitals. Add to that, the demands of caring for a newborn and a toddler at the same time. Good thing I found mWell PH app for doctor consultations and even wellness tips. – Miriam Quiambao, Beauty Queen
- I’m a COVID survivor, a mom and a doctor so I know very well that going in and out of the hospital is traumatic. Having the mWell PH app can put my mind at ease and helps address medical concerns to avoid self-medication. Dr. Xzy Shane Domingo, Dermatologist
- As parents, we naturally worry about our kids’ health and well-being lalo na ngayon. Many of us have not seen our doctors and missed regular check-ups. mWell PH is the all-in-one app that features 24/7 video consult with any doctor, anytime. – Nina Corpuz, Media Practitioner
- The partnership between mWell and Glam-o-Mamas couldn’t have come at a more perfect season. In a time when our children are restricted to move around and moms are highly anxious about giving the best care for their family, mWell has provided our community some ease and comfort with their easy-to-use mobile app that allows moms to do online consultations with health professionals. – Trix Clasara, Digital Marketing Head and Community Manager of Glam-O-Mamas, a social media mom community and support group
With mWell, moms can easily reach primary care and specialized doctors including pediatricians. Among them is Dr. Catherine Onghangseng. Doc Cae, as she is fondly called, says “Moms know the importance of regular check-up for kids. Through the mWell PH app, I can easily offer medical advice to moms who can’t bring their kids to the clinic.”
mWell’s growing line-up of partner-doctors includes those from top hospitals such as Makati Medical Center, Cardinal Santos, Asian Hospital and Medical Center De Los Santos Medical Center, Manila Doctors Hospital and Marikina Valley Medical Center.
As a mom, Chaye Cabal-Revilla, Chief Finance & Sustainability Officer of Metro Pacific Investments Corporation, recognizes the need for convenient healthcare for the family. Cabal-Revilla says, “I want to provide the best possible future for my daughter. As part of mWell, I am able to help moms like me receive the healthcare they deserve.”
MPIC Group is committed to work towards the achievement of the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals, particularly SDG 3: Good Health and Well-being. It also supports the MVP Group’s Gabay Kalusugan advocacy focusing on quality and affordable healthcare.
MPIC Chairman, Manny V. Pangilinan says, “MPIC group’s newest foray in digital healthcare brings healthcare closer to every Filipino.” He added that mWell is committed to providing innovative healthcare solutions through a wide and sustainable network of medical experts and services. Beyond telemedicine, Joey Lim, MPIC’s President and CEO said “mWell will be a partner in every stage of the wellness journey.”
In partnership with active8me and Aktivo, mWell offers calorie-controlled recipes developed by nutritionists and workout plans by Olympians and exercise physiologists. Soon it shall enable users to generate their mWellness Score, tracking their physical activities towards a healthier lifestyle. The app’s constantly evolving ecosystem is supported by industry and technology stalwarts including CareSpan, Telus and LotusFlare and runs on fast secure payments via PayMaya.