The Century Tuna Superbods is considered to be the hottest and sought-after event this summer with over 1 Million Prizes at stake.
One male and one female will be declared this year’s Superbods and Century Tuna’s next image models, winning ₱ 500,000 each plus other exciting perks.
The Cebu leg of the Century Tuna Superbods wrapped up successfully at the Seda Hotel Cebu. It was attended by Century Tuna Marketing Director Carlo Endaya along with Century Tuna Superbod 2012 Grand winner John Spainhour, PC&V Associate Creative Director Ms. Soc Fajardo and local Cebuano bloggers and media.
Over 20 participants auditioned for the Cebu Century Tuna Superbods 2020 go-see and they are all vying for the ultimate crown. Here are some of the Cebuano hopefuls during the Cebu Go-See.
Are you healthy? Are you sexy? Are you a Superbod? You can still catch up with the Manila-leg of Century Tuna Go-see on Feb 22-23 at the SM Megamall Fashion Hall. Check the mechanics below.
- Open to males and females with Filipino Heritage;
- Age limit: 18 to 60 Years Old
- With valid Philippines tax identification number (TIN)
- Physically fit
- Pleasing personality
- No prior endorsements from any competing brand
- Participant must reside in the Philippines from February 1, 2020 to May 1, 2020
- No prior record of public misdemeanor.
- Birth certificate
- Most recent photo (1 Head Shot and 1 Full Body Shot)
- Valid ID and TIN #
- Filled out application form
- Swimwear (2pc for female & board shorts for male)